By providing tools to CIO’s, their IT teams, and their larger enterprises that:
- Define, track, measure, tune, and advance Information Technology to enhance each and every business function within enterprises.
- Define, track, measure, tune, and advance excellence in Information Technology.
- Advance Information Technology within products, services, manufacturing, and when available other business processes (e.g. distribution robots).
- Define, track, measure, tune, and advance Information Technology for the maturation of other processes used by IT including vendor engagement, law, and negotiation.
- Define, track, measure, tune, and advance Information Technology for the maturation of leadership within the enterprise.
Usage of the above tools will significantly enable the larger enterprise and move the CIO into the position of a primary enabler of the enterprise and hero. As CIO’s utilize IT Maturity tools to enhance every business function and mature their larger enterprises, they will enable enterprises to dramatically improve the larger world. With these skills CIO’s will naturally take on larger leadership and hero positions within enterprises and the larger world.
Usage of the IT Maturity Method.
Usage of the the IT Maturity Method is a highly effective way to advance the future.
IT Maturity’s primary operations are currently in the US and will soon expanding globally.
IT Maturity is aimed at CIO’s, IT teams, and their larger enterprise teams.